Immigration to Austria from Lebanon - Legal Assistance at Affordable Prices
Immigrate to Austria from LebanonUpdated on Sunday 22nd January 2023
Rate this article
based on 1 reviews
based on 1 reviews
Citizens of Lebanon should know that Austria requires a visa to enter this country. As Austria is part of the Schengen area, such a visa will be issued to applicants from Lebanon. Find out from our Austrian lawyers what the formalities for obtaining a permit to enter Austria are, plus details about the legal advice we offer. We can help you relocate to Austria from Lebanon.
How to obtain a Schengen visa for Austria
Interested in immigration to Austria from Lebanon? The process is quite simple, but first of all, you need to apply for the Schengen visa and comply with certain formalities and requirements that we will detail in the following lines:
- A valid passport with at least 2 blank pages is required.
- Each applicant must complete the standard visa form.
- If you immigrate to Austria from Lebanon for work, the authorities ask for the employment contract.
- An account statement for the last 6 months or proof of retirement fund is required for those who want to retire in Austria.
- Travel insurance covering at least EUR 30,000 is required.
- Accommodation details in Austria are required for the application.
- In the case of those who want to open a business in Austria, they must present a business license.
It is important to note that the Schengen visa application will be made in Austria. We also remind you that all formalities can be handled by our team of lawyers in Austria. We are here to help you move to Austria from Lebanon.
How long is the visa for Austria valid?
Visa for Austria is valid for 90 days. Therefore, Lebanese citizens can stay in Austria for 90 days with this type of visa. But if the stay is extended, other documents and formalities will be needed. Learn from our lawyers in Austria what to do if you want to stay in this country for more than 3 months. Our specialists can help you with complete details about immigration to Austria from Lebanon.
We suggest you talk to our immigration lawyers if you are interested in citizenship in Austria. proof of a stable income, clear criminal record, proof of domicile and residence permit as well as birth certificates are among the necessary documents in this endeavor. As far as foreign entrepreneurs are concerned, they can invest EUR 3 million to obtain citizenship, but the consent of certain ministries is needed in this regard.
Austria residence permit
If you are interested in immigration to Austria from Lebanon, it is good to know that you need a residence permit, especially if the stay is extended for more than 180 days. Here are some formalities and also information on how to get a residence to allow Lebanese citizens:
- EU Blue Card, Red-White-Red Card, and Red-White-Red Card Plus are the necessary types of permits for those who accept jobs in Austria. These are issued depending on the experience and the type of job.
- There is also a family reunification residence permit for those who have family in Austria.
- Health insurance and proof of a fixed income are among the formalities required to obtain a residence permit in Austria.
- Authorities are demanding a clear criminal record and may conduct checks to that effect.
- Austrian green card is issued for those who have already been in Austria for 5 years, without interruptions.
- Proof of accommodation is required to apply for a residence permit in Austria.
In addition to the above, you must prepare a valid passport, birth certificate, and other documents that may be required by the authorities. But to be sure that you will not have problems with the required formalities you can call our lawyers in Austria. They can also help foreign investors to register a company in Austria, offering specialized help to investors from Lebanon or any other country. So bet on us if you want to relocate to Austria from Lebanon.
Why immigrate to Austria
According to statistics, Austria offers the best quality of life and attracts millions of foreigners every year, either for business or for the excellent living conditions offered. Vienna, the capital of the country, is in the first place in the elections of those who want to make a change of landscape, and to this are added cities such as Graz, Innsbruck, Linz, or Salzburg.
In terms of the business environment, foreign investors prefer Austria for the optimal conditions offered such as a young and experienced workforce, a multitude of options and possibilities, a stable and consistent economy, plus various tax exemptions. Here are some statistics that might be of interest to businessmen from Lebanon:
- More than 30% of total foreign investment in Austria came from Germany in 2020.
- The professional, scientific, and technical services sector absorbed over 50% of the total foreign investment in the same year.
- Austria ranked 27 out of 190 worldwide countries in terms of excellent business conditions, as stated by the 2020 Doing Business report.
Interested in immigration to Austria from Lebanon? Please contact our law firm in Austria and request legal advice. We are here to help you move to Austria from Lebanon.