Legal Services in Austria
Legal Services in AustriaUpdated on Monday 26th December 2022
Rate this article
based on 1 reviews
based on 1 reviews
Formation of Austrian companies
- legal assistance and representation for the formation of GmbH and AG companies in Austria. This also includes services related to company formation, such as company domiciliation, accounting services etc.
Establishment of subsidiaries and/or branches in Austria
- legal services in Austria related to the setup of Austrian legal entities with or without independent legal personality: Austria subsidiaries and branches.
Special permits or licenses for company activities
- assistance obtaining permits and licenses needed in order to conduct business activities in Austria. This relates to permits from local authorities, licenses to conduct certain financial activities, requirements to hire a Austrian national etc.
Mergers and acquisitions in Austria
- assistance for mergers and acquisitions, purchase of shares in existing Austrian companies as well other corporate restructuring on the Austrian market.
Liquidation and dissolution of Austria companies
Our Austrian lawyers and accountants provide legal assistance related to the dissolution and liquidation of Austrian companies as well as bankruptcy procedures.
Corporate and commercial litigation
Our lawyers will be able to represent you throughout all the stages of a litigation in Austria.
Tax Advice and Tax Planning
- advice on Austrian taxation methods and on legal minimization of taxes.
Immigration to Austria can be done without a visa for citizens of the European Union. The relocation formalities can be explained by one of our local lawyers with experience in this field. In the case of those coming from non-EU/EEA countries, they are required to apply for a visa, and this can be obtained within a maximum of 8 weeks from the date of application. But in order to benefit from an uncomplicated process, the recommendation is to discuss all legal aspects with our team. We will guide you in this endeavor to obtain the desired results as quickly as possible.
For more details, you may contact the office of our law firm in Austria.